Monday, March 3, 2014

Back in the swing...

Well hello there.

So, yep, I only wrote four times in the month of February. And despite February being a short month, that's kind of sad.

I miss writing. I miss blogging. I miss the fun connections and plans that this place helps me create and keep.

February kicked my butt. We are three days into March, and I'm determined to get a grip. I need to take control of my time and my life again. And set a few priorities.

Who has been there? Any tips? I feel like it's a daily struggle sometimes. But I will get it right, and soon.

About the only thing I made time for in February was travel (one work trip and one vacation with my darling husband) and reading (like, 10-12 books worth). So there was some good, but the time in between was sorely lacking in balance.

Here's to a fantastic month, and many more posts to come!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment