Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holiday shopping tips...

{via}

We all know I love to save a little money while I shop, right? Because really, I love to shop. More than I should. More than I can afford to. So I clip a few coupons and use a few fabulous sites and get a lot more for my money that way.

Since it is the season to shop (word!) I wanted to share my favorite ways to save today!

Ebates
You can sign up for Ebates here to start getting cash back on almost all of your online purchases! I just got a check back for $11 from not much shopping at all. I love free money...

Retail Me Not
This site lets you search by store and find coupons and deals you can use!

Rue La La
A great site to get fabulous gifts (for you or others!) at a pretty good discount usually. I've gotten Brookstone, Lilly Pulitzer and Vera Bradley on the site before! You can sign up for an account here.

Hope these help as we all gear up for some holiday shopping! Tis the season, right?

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment