Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happiness is a red cup...

There's something about the calendar flipping to November, pulling out the first sweaters of the year, and heading to Starbucks to find that the red holiday cups have made their debut.

It makes me so happy. I smile. I instagram the heck out of my cute little cup. And then I drink my non-fat peppermint mocha as I turn into an incredibly happy holiday person.


It's not just me, is it? Tell me you love the red cups too. Please?

I may or may not be ready to buy my Starbucks holiday ornament for the year. I love the red cup ornaments and how they are different every year. One day I'll have a tiny Christmas tree on my desk at work, full of cute little Starbucks ornaments. :-)

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. Starbucks ornaments?! I had no idea! I've had two red cups so far this season. By and far my favorite seasonal drink is the Creme Brulee Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red cups and the nonfat peppermint mocha is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete