Sunday, August 11, 2013
Social Sunday: Books, Cell Phones and More
Happy Sunday y'all! Here's to getting caught up at home and on the blog this week after 8 incredible days of vacation!
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What didn't I want to be might be a better question... a coach, an ice skater, and later on, a writer.
Which is good since that's what I wound up being, right?
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Reading a book. I can read multiple books in a day if I have nothing else to do, even now. I could disappear for hours and hours at a time as a kid with a stack of Nancy Drew novels!
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I think I was 13 or 14. It was before I was driving, but it was when I was traveling for volleyball and basketball without my parents on a regular basis.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Real Simple. It's simply the best. :-)
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Hmm.... good question. I'm not sure anything is surprising, but I do have a little three-zip Le Sport Sac pouch that I use to keep all my essentials. Lotion bar, jump drive, lip gloss and more, so I don't forget anything when I swap purses!
Posted by Jessie Jones at 10:46 AM