Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Beauty Box 5 Review...

This summer, I was sent a Beauty Box 5 to sample and review, and now that I've had time to use all of the products, I wanted to share my thoughts!


I had not heard of this box before they contacted me, but it starts at $12 a month for a subscription. A Beauty Box 5 comes full of 4-5 cosmetic samples, which is right up my alley.



I was excited when my box arrived. Here's what it featured:


Brazen loose eye shadow
Thoughts: 
I've never been one for loose powders of any kind, so while this color was nice, 
it's too messy for me on an everyday basis.



Blinc mascara
Thoughts:
I actually got to try this last year in a Birchbox subscription, so I 
knew I would like it. I love to keep this in my purse for on-the-go
touchups. 


Model Co Illusion Lip Enhancement
Thoughts:
Not really a fan. I'm not huge on lip-liner type products. I never use them, 
and this one had a hard point that was not comfortable!



Jean Pierre Cosmetics Oil-Absorbing Facial Tissues
Thoughts:
Probably the second-best product in this box, these tissues are the best! 
While most of these come in smaller packs and cardboard cases, this sturdy
 plastic case makes them last so much longer because 
it doesn't get torn up in my purse. Love them for on-the-go!



Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
Thoughts:
Loved, loved, loved. I'd never heard of Bodyography before, 
but this clear primer was just great. I thought it was 
a lot like my Smashbox photo finish that I love.

Hope you enjoyed this look at a Beauty Box 5! Check them out here for more information or to subscribe!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

Disclaimer: 
This box was provided to me for free to review, 
but as always, all thoughts are my honest opinion!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun subscription! There are so many services out there it's hard to pick one, but this one might be a good one for me to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you got to review one! I've never heard of this subscription before.

    ReplyDelete