Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life lately...

Life lately? It's been good. It's been busy. It's been fun.

That's about all you can ask for as we race from summer to fall, with holidays on the horizon. I'm wishing time would slow down just a little bit. It's my favorite time of the year, and I know the best is yet to come.

I got to see a dear blog friend turned IRL gal pal for dinner one Friday night about 45 minutes out of town. And yes, our dessert? Cookie dough egg rolls. You can't top that!



A little EB Instagram love.... my pup is the best, and she loves this cool weather!



We had a fundraising event to attend in early October, and I loved loved loved my outfit - and these cute pictures with my family. Really? It doesn't get much better than that I believe.


Hope everyone is well, and that I'm getting in the groove that will get us through the holidays! So much to do, so much to enjoy.... but that's when life seems to speed up. Here's to slowing things down and savoring each moment ahead!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. You have been one busy lady lately! I hope you're still getting a little time for yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, too! That's a great top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about the holidays. I love enjoying them and being busy with friends and family, but feel like I don't get a second to take it all in before it flies by. I love blog turned IRL friends! That dessert looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete