Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Wine Chronicles: Australia love

I believe the last wine tasting I attended before I got sick was one of my all-time favorites. A friend was interested in Australian wine, so we headed to check it out and I have found two wines that are in my all-time top 10 list. (I want to make a list at some point - to show what my favorites have been since I've been keeping track.... I'll get there eventually!)

Anyways, I have fallen in love with these two! The Yalumba Viognier ($10) from South Australia is a delicious white. The Schild Estate Barossa GMS (about $15) is one of the best red's I've ever had. It was amazing, and my husband loved it as well!



They both have really pretty labels too. :-) I know that's silly, but I like it.

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment