Friday, May 11, 2012

Frugal Friday: Freebies!

TBIt has been forever since I've posted about my lovely couponing habit, and it's because I've been rather slow and behind with it. I haven't done a ton except for groceries, partly because we just haven't needed as much! That's the nice thing about having a mini stockpile, right?

I have gotten a couple of cool freebies in the mail! I do e-Rewards surveys for certain values, and you get "cash" you can redeem for gift cards and the like. I had $75 in e-Rewards values, so I snagged a $25 Starbucks card for nothing. I was excited. The surveys are simple most of the time and I do them when I'm bored. I like free money!
You can check it out here if you want to join!


And from a reward I had already entered, I won a big prize this weekend! I had to sign for my mail and I had no idea why on Saturday.... imagine my surprise when the Disney Car Land Adventure Sweepstakes sent me a $100 Target card! Super excited to take care of a few house things with it, that's for sure. (Like a new back door mat!)


Just wanted to share these little things today. I'll get back to posting coupon fun and deals soon, I promise!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment