Saturday, May 5, 2012

April showers bring another Birchbox...


You guys know I'm a fan of Birchbox. When I was passed out in bed one day, trying to get better, my April box came! I have only tried a few of the products so far, but I'm getting there! My absolute favorite has been the Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Tint in a peachy color called Joy. I want all of the colors now, that's for sure. It's amazing. Now to decide which ones I want first! At $24 each, it's more than I normally spend, but I think a few can't hurt!

I am getting ready to make a Birchbox order, especially since Zoya came out with this fabulous trio - the Birchbox blogger nail polish exclusive!


Aren't they beautiful?! Decent price too! Under $8 each, and they write about how you can layer the shimmery one over the two solid ones. I'm kind of in love and need them quickly.

If you haven't joined Birchbox already, you can join and check it out here!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment