Saturday, August 20, 2011

Garden fresh...

So, with the lovely plants Mr. Jones and I have been growing this summer has also come some seriously yummy times. I may have to stop at Whole Foods again on our way back in to town tomorrow because I want more of this awesome crostini.

This is what I did for a "light dinner" a few weeks ago. I want it again. Now. Badly. Diced tomatoes, salt, garlic and a little feta on top of crostini. Can I call that my version of bruschetta? Because I think I will!

I love knowing this came right from our backyard. It's heavenly!




Happy Saturday everyone! We're off to see some family today! Back soon!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great dinner! And even better that the ingredients were from your own garden. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start growing tomatoes! PS: this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete