Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It feels like cheating...

You all know what a Starbucks addict I am. Like, big time. My favorite baristas know my hot and cold drinks, that it's ALWAYS a venti, and they even keep up with my family goings-on. I love it.

But in preparation to head out of town last week, I found something new. Gasp. I know. I really did. And part of it is being somewhere with no Starbucks, but the other part is a knowledge of JUST how much money I'm saving. Instead of $5 a day, I can drink two of these and spend about $.50....

So, I feel like I'm cheating on my lovely Starbucks and my favorite mocha light Frappuccino.

But with what, you ask? With Starbucks Iced Via!




It's cheap, easy, and I enjoy it a lot. Maybe now I'll have a little extra money.... but don't think I won't be getting some normal Starbucks as well! (Ahem, husband!!!)

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried the cold brew method? It's so easy and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Via the other day and was disappointed. I think I'm too addicted to the lattes. But those yummy hazelnut additions might make things even better. Where did you get them in little packets like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!! I will have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete