Friday, July 29, 2011

Frugal Friday: A week of deal-hunting...

Happy Friday lovelies!

It's been a good short week over here for the Jones family! Vacation No. 2 ended on Tuesday night, and we had a nice short work week. I still feel fairly rested, so that's always good.

Now, on to the deals for the week!

After last week's Amazon "free magazine" snafu, I was a little more careful this week. I went for the tried and true free offers from freebizmag.com I believe. I've gotten great freebies from them before. Wood magazine will be saved and gifted to my sweet dad. Working Mother will be scoured, not because I want kids anytime soon, but because those tidbits are all still useful! And I'm sure there are great recipes. I'll share them when I find them. I also signed up for Tennis magazine. Score!




I am anxiously awaiting these lovely babies in the mail. 1SaleADay has had some awesome freebies lately. I scored a lovely screwdriver set for Mr. Jones a few weeks ago.




That's all for now! Hope everyone else scored some deals this week.....

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment