Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slight obsessions: Disney and Glee

We all know I have a slight Disney obsession, and Glee is rapidly climbing my list of favorite things as well. It's getting close to being right up there with Disney!!!

I found these precious Disney Dooney and Bourke clutches and OMG I want!


I also recently begged a friend going to Disney to pick me up a few of these little gems for EB. They are here FAVORITE toy! :-) She has a new one now, and I hid another one to use as a Christmas present.
DH and I (yes, he loves Glee too) are also ITCHING for the two new Glee CDs! Anyone else wishing for these?



Just thought I'd share. Happy Sunday lovelies!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas album is so so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those clutches. I really want one too!

    And I REALLY want the new CDs too!

    ReplyDelete