Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Monday: Hot Feta Artichoke Dip

Here's a total new favorite of mine! I got this off of Athenos' Facebook page. Check it out. They give out coupons AND share great recipes!



Athenos' Hot Feta Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) Athenos Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Triscuit Thin Crisps

Instructions:
1. Combine all ingredients except crackers.
2. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.

My thoughts:
- I left out the pimientos, because I just don't like them. It was perfect.
- I used Reduced Fat Wheat Thins instead of Tricuit crackers. (another personal preference.)
- I baked it in two Fiesta individual casserole dishes. and it made two servings. Loved!
- I guessed and baked it at 350 since there was no heat setting given. Worked fine!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment: