Friday, April 23, 2010

The Vacation Blogs: Part 1, Disney World

We had a blast spending a wonderful Saturday at Disney World to kick off our vacation! We got to the park (Magic Kingdom of course!) at about 10 a.m. and didn't leave until 10:30 p.m.! Talk about a long and fun day!

So that was what our first day looked like for the most part. Then there were the funny things. Hahaha. The things that require actual explanations. So here we go:


My little sister is graduating from high school next month, and it took all of my will power NOT to buy this for her. I succeeded - meaning, I did not purchase it. She would have laughed, and never played with it. Unlike my wife ears that I still slip on every now and then to turn a bad day around. (Yep, I'm admitting that on here.) So, I took a picture and tagged her in it on Facebook instead. Saved $20, right? I just thought they were hilarious. We actually saw some kids wearing them at Disney World though.

The other thing that requires some actual explanation is this:


Like, ohmigosh. Dooney & Bourke makes and exclusive Disney line. I die. I die. I died a little inside when Mr. Jones said no. To understand, you have to know my love of all things Disney and Disney World. And then you also have to understand that my first "nice" purse was a pink Dooney & Bourke  barrel bag when I was in high school. I still use it and love it. I don't want the big bags, but I would absolutely die for the little wristlet with the Mickey outline (as seen above) on it. I mean, too precious. So yeah, those are my two funny pics that require explanations.

Hope you've enjoyed a little Disney fun today! Cruise blogs and pics coming your way very soon!

Travel promotional codes are often available for Disney park savings.

Happy Friday!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. That color on the castle is new - I haven't seen it before! But ahh... like I said on Twitter, I can't wait for my 31 days to pass and be in the Kingdom.

    Looks like a blast! So cute with you and Tigger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been! Isn't that crazy? 26 year old and have never been to disneyland (or disneyworld for that matter...)Looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete