Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Work wardrobe dreams!

Well, happy Wednesday lovelies!

Last week, I did a little bit of work shopping, so while I'll show you a few of my current wishes, for once I have a few fulfilled wishes to show you first!

I hit up White House Black Market and Express last week! I didn't have any luck with dresses. I'd had my eye on this one! It didn't look right on me at all! There is a slit in the middle of the chest, and that doesn't work on me!


However, this beautiful top is now in my closet! And it was on SALE! :-)

 

I wore it on Thursday with this lovely cardigan I bought at Express! I also got a coral/peach one. These are my favorite cardigans, but you can't find all the colors at any given time!


Hope you enjoyed! More wishing coming soon!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones


1 comment: