Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A day in the life of Eve Belle

Good morning everyone! Today I thought I'd share some pics in a funny way. I want to show you a day in the life of my lovely little Eve Belle!

So, here we go! I'll let Eve Belle take it from here!

-----------------


"Good morning. I'm sleepy. Play with me."



"I like playing with my toys."



"Breakfast is my favorite."



"I shove my face all the way to the bottom of my bowl every time I eat."



"I love sleeping more on blankets and stuff during the day."



"But heaven help  me when I get ahold of one of Mom's shoes! These flats are my favorite."



"Nom."


"I love to go outside, but sometimes I run through puddles or mud. Then I get a bath. Yuck."



"If I'm lucky, Daddy will put my barrette in."



"I actually like my barrette a lot."



"When I get bored, I start digging on and pushing around my bed."



"Then I go back to trying to take Mom's shoes off her. 
She needs to get new ones and let me have these."



"Dad has caught me watching tv a few times. I like the tv."



"Then, of course, I love to curl up and sleep some more."


Well, I hope you enjoyed a day in the life of my little Eve Belle!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. My Delilah LOVES clothes, but I just can't get her to like hairbows or hats.
    And you're girl is looking super cute!

    ReplyDelete