Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Influenster Review: Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas

Few things make me happier than spa-like things. I've always been a fan of face masks, so when my Influenster Violet Vox Box showed up with the Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa in it, I got kind of excited.

It took me a few days to get around to using it, and when I did, I curled up in bed to watch tv and chill while I enjoyed 20 minutes of pure bliss and relaxation. Few things are better than that, right?


Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Mask
Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Influenster

For just $2.49, you can bet I'll be grabbing a few more of these for some nice relaxing nights at home.

Do you like face masks? Do you prefer sheets like this one, or creams? Let me know if there's a great one I need to try!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

Disclaimer: I got this product for free to review thanks to my Influenster account. All opinions are my own. Let me know if you would like an invitation so you can get Influenster Vox Box's too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment