Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Creating a Disney Christmas tree...

This year, Mr. Jones and I finally accumulated enough Disney ornaments to set up our long-awaited Disney tree. He even surprised me with a dozen new ornaments as an early gift early on in the month.  As I got ready to set everything up though, I had a hard time finding something to top the tree in Disney fashion.

So, I pulled out my favorite Minnie ears, and went shopping for some red mesh to make a bow. I had no idea how I was going to put them together, but it actually wound up coming together pretty well!





I was so excited with how this tree turned out. While the other two trees will come down, this one will be staying up a little longer in honor of our upcoming trip to the Happiest Place On Earth! :-)

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment