Friday, December 20, 2013

25 days of Christmas ornaments (Part 2)

Well, I got a little behind in sharing my daily Instagram posts over here, but I'm officially on Christmas break, and it's time to get caught up! Here is the next batch of my favorite ornaments from this holiday season!


Day 8:
A sweet little wooden pink Santa from the pink tree....


Day 9: 
A beautiful hand-painted Alabama ornament from my aunt! Love how unique it is.


Day 10:
A 30th birthday gift for my sweet husband. Figment, one of his childhood Disney favorites. 
{Disney tree}


Day 11: 
This shiny little ornament is in honor of the first car that was ever 
"mine" - my navy blue VW bug!


Day 12: 
One little ornament, but this place is everything - 
my home, my career and my family. Roll Tide forever.


Day 13: 
Remembering our very first pup, Butterball! This is his ornament.


Day 14: 
Brett's ornament celebrating graduation from college.
He skipped his ceremony in favor of my family's extended Christmas celebration.

Just 11 days left of ornaments! I'll be back with the final installments soon! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment