Monday, September 2, 2013

A few freebies lately...

Things that make me smile.... freebies in the mail! Mail is one of my favorite things in the whole world. And freebies? They are even better than regular letters.... and those are pretty fun in my book!


Sephora birthday gift!


Influenster - Kiss prize pack!


Influenster - NYC Color prize pack!


My fun Swiffer prize pack came in the mail too.... and I honestly can't remember how I won it! 
But I've already plowed through that pack of dusters....


My favorite sites for learning about freebies are Hip2Save and Totally Target! And for Influenster, let me know if you want an invitation - I have two or three left to share!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. That's too awesome that you coupon!! I do too! You should see some of my hauls! I'll have to have send you some links of fbook groups that alert you when freebies are being sent from companies. I almost always find a ton of good deals through it!!

    ReplyDelete