Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake

Happy Friday y'all!


Today I wanted to share a little fun I got to have with you! Influenster sent me the SlimFast Strawberries N Cream shake to sample with a fabulous recipe list of mocktails, so I got to give it a try this week.




My disclaimer is that I dislike strawberry flavored things. Like, a lot. So I wasn't a huge fan of what they sent me, but I have tried their chocolate version before, and it's good. So try that one if you're interested in something!


Are you into mocktails? Do you like SlimFast at all? I do enjoy playing around with things like this, so I was glad I got to take part in the program.

I want to hear what you think! And if you want an invitation to Influenster (AWESOME program) leave a comment and I'll send you one!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

(SlimFast and Influenster provided this package to me for my honest review; I was not compensated for my review, and all opinions are - obviously - my own....)

"This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador."

No comments:

Post a Comment