Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A sneak peak at Julep Maven...


The Julep Maven window is open for September, and I fell so in love with this CityScape collection that I had to share! How gorgeous are the colors (aside from the orange, which this Bama fan can never love.)

I had a really hard time picking my box for the month, and went away from my normal "Classic with a Twist" to sign up for the "Bombshell" box. I used some of my Maven rewards to add on the beautiful Josephine color for free.


You can sign up via my referral link here and use the code FREEBOX to get your first box for free! I love this box more than any other because you can change, skip or gift your box each month! It doesn't get much better than that!


Are you a Julep Maven? Do you like what I picked for this month?

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. I want this month's box so bad, but my funds can't take it right now. Boo! I do have an appointment for a mani/pedi in two weeks at the Julep parlor. That should help!

    ReplyDelete