Sunday, July 21, 2013

A little Vermont beauty...

Since I showed you most of my fun foodie moments from my trip to Vermont, it's time to share a little bit of the beauty I got to see during my conference trip! While it was a lot (LOT) warmer than I expected, and there was an unexpected wave of humidity in the middle of the week, it was truly a beautiful part of the country to see.


The downtown area was beautiful, and it was about 4 blocks from the water, where I got to explore beautiful Lake Champlain! The last night at the conference, all of us took a sunset dinner cruise. Those few hours on the water were just breathtaking!





Needless to say, I had fun. I'm already trying to figure out what Northeast road trip would be fun to plan. Two days in Vermont, some in Boston maybe.... who knows. It'd be years away, but it's so fun to think about. Have you visited this area? Tell me more if you have!



Have a great week everyone!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, it looks gorgeous! I want to visit the northeast and see some of Husband's friends who live there. Your pictures make me want a trip to Vermont too!

    ReplyDelete