Monday, June 10, 2013

I was having the best hair day ever...

... before it rained. Sigh.

But I have proof of my awesome hair day at the very least! My hair needs to be cut, but I keep putting it off. So it's too long, and flat for my liking, which makes getting ready no fun in the mornings.

Enter Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Dust It.... 
and I went from FLAT to FAB!


This TINY little bottle of powder can do a whole lot. And my sample (from my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox!) came with a $5 off coupon to Ulta to buy more. I think I'm a fan for life. Have you ever seen my hair get so fluffy so easily? Don't think so!


In case you need more proof....
(Also, taken pre-coffee. So I'm a little goofy!)


 Such a fan. I love Influenster and these little gems that I get to discover!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment