Monday, June 10, 2013

Dresses, dresses... I'm all about the dresses!

I customized an eShakti dress recently and it was so much fun! I wanted to make this look a little more office-appropriate, especially for the early spring weather, so I added elbow-length sleeves to it.

Here's the original:






And here's how it looked on me! I think I shortened it as well, since I'm so short! (I've done that with most of my dresses from eShakti - since I can plug in my height when I order!)

I was so happy with how this one turned out. Did I mention it's cotton, and one of the most comfortable dresses ever?



The green color was just so perfect I couldn't resist. I love green, and blonde. It makes me smile.

I'm currently crushing on these two new spring dresses they have online. Which one do you love the most?



Decisions, decision. Have y'all tried eShakti yet? I'm a fan... I think I have 7 dresses now!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

Note: eShakti sent me my beautiful green dress to review, free of charge, but as always, all opinions are my own! (And I have purchased dresses from them before!)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute green dress! I haven't used their site but I may have to, if you can customize the length! That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete