Sunday, May 12, 2013

Easter 2013

Here's a quick throwback to last month, and Easter 2013! It was a wonderful Sunday morning, and EB got an Easter basket while we were all still snuggled up in bed!

Isn't she a cutie?



She definitely knew it was hers, and she pulled her hedgehog and chicken out of it on her own. It was so precious!

Mr. Jones and I had a wonderful morning, he took me to Starbucks on the way to church, and then we enjoyed a lovely service together!




We snuggled up that afternoon, and then cooked my parents Easter dinner. It was so much fun, and my sweet parents even brought me an Easter basket. I'm so spoiled, it's not even funny. But OH yay to the Starbucks gift card, wine and Redken shampoo I never buy for myself!


I'm finally getting caught up on the blog! So much fun to share.... Here's to a wonderful May!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment