Saturday, February 9, 2013

Next Christmas...

I know it's like, a month late, but I had a little fun at the after-Christmas sale in Target! :-) Next Christmas, we'll have TWO Christmas trees up! This beautiful 7 1/2 foot slim tree will be our Disney tree!


PhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm excited - and Mr. Jones is even more excited. This is what he has been looking forward to for a few years, and now we have the tree! I just have to pick up a few more ornaments so it doesn't look bare. But we do have a good group of Disney ornaments already!

Do you have more than one tree at Christmas? Are any themed? Tell me more!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE after Christmas sales! I usually go crazy though and never use 1/2 of what I bought! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I really want to have themed trees around the house, but we need a bigger space before that can happen. I do have a mini pink tree for all my Barbie ornaments, so I guess it's a start!

    ReplyDelete