Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Changing it up...

Our little entry way area is finally complete, but it took me a while to figure out how to decorate our little area. I love the small lamp (hello, Wal-Mart find!) and painting from a friend, but the rest of it was throwing me for a loop.

We have a beautiful bowl from Tiffany's that was a wedding gift, and I wanted to find a home to display it. Enter Christmas, and I got an idea.


I filled the bowl with ornaments and left it on the table. I loved the look of it. Fun and festive. I've got some fruit to use during the summer, but I picked up some pink ornaments in the after-Christmas sales, so right now, we've got some pink going on for February and Valentine's Day.

What do you think?

How else could I decorate here? Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. I love having beautiful pieces from the wedding out in my decor! I think your bowl with decorations are is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is so cute! You could do eggs in the bowl this month for Easter! I have a bowl with different color twine balls on my coffee table. Maybe you could find an inspirational phrase or welcome print on etsy and frame that? Some cool vintage books would look good too in a little stack.

    ReplyDelete