Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wishful Wednesday: Sorority swag

Happy Wednesday y'all!

It feels like this week is flying by for sure. Gotta love that Labor day holiday, right? I'm such a fan of short work weeks!

Today I figured I'd go back to one of my favorites and show you what I'm wishing for this week. My life has been only slightly consumed by my wonderful sorority lately. I've stepped into an advising role with my chapter and I couldn't be happier about it. With all of the ladies' cute swag and precious finds, it's left me lusting after this little lovely.


Vineyard Vines
$40


I mean, what's not to love about crowns, white violets and strawberries?! Oh my! What are you wishing for this week? 

Who are the Greek ladies out there? What sorority are you in? Fill me in lovelies!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I was an Alpha Chi Omega, and none of the local universities have an AXO chapter. The closest one is an hour away. I want to hear about your advising adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love some sorority swag...my favorite is the DZ Lilly, but I have the VV canvas tote, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an Alpha Sigma Alpha alumna!

    I wish we had a VV or Lilly print. The ZTA one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I love me some VV...even if I don't belong to a sorority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait. you're a zeta. what year? we probably have a lot of friends in common! depending on your year of course!

    ReplyDelete