Sunday, September 9, 2012

Social Sunday: Birthday Style!


Another week begins! Does anybody feel like time is flying? Because, yeah, I sure do! Anyways, I love this "back to the basics" Social Sunday, so I'm back with it again!

What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it? 
Originally called "A Real Life Wife," I switched the name a while back to "Keeping Up with the Joneses." I thought it was more fun to describe our everyday lives and play off of the "Joneses" part!

What do you love the most about blogging?
I love the friends I've made. They are amazing

What are your two favorite posts you've written?
Taking the Cake
Sweet Summertime
I love these posts because they are about my favorite things.
A sweet pup and great friends.

What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Be careful of what you share. Once it's out there, you can't really go take it all back. Start out more cautious, until you know what you're doing! 

Give us three blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
I Love You More Than Carrots
Local {ATL}ast
All The Small Stuff

That's all from me today. I'm off to celebrate my birthday. I still can't believe I'm 27. Yikes! I'll be back later this week to share so many things! Have a great week - and Roll Tide!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments: