Sunday, September 30, 2012

A little Vue-riety...

Since I shared about getting my Keurig Vue from Keurig and House Party already, I wanted to review a few of the Vue packs I've gotten to try!

Since this is a new product, everything hasn't hit my stores. I'm currently hunting the Barista Prima Cafe Mocha packs and the  Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee. If I don't find them soon, I'll be finding a way to order them instead!

I immediately picked up a pack of my current favorite coffee the week my Vue brewer arrived. Breakfast Blend by Green Mountain Coffee is one of my go-to coffees in the morning! I love it. It's not too dark or strong for me. Throw some Stevia, ice and creamer in it, and it's the perfect blend for an iced coffee too. :-)



My party pack from House Party? It was massive. One of the best I've seen, and I got to offer my friends so many different options at the "official" House Party!

They sent SIX packs of Vue packs for us to try, including:
Donut Shop Coffee's Medium Roast
Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Tea Perfect Iced Tea
Barista Prima's Italian Roast
Gloria Jean's Coffee's Hazelnut Blend
Green Mountain Coffee's Iced Nantucket Blend
Barista Prima's Cappuccino

The cappuccino is awesome. My sister-in-law loved it, but we both had to add a little bit of sweetener. I'm not an iced tea fan, but a few ladies at my office enjoyed trying that.

My favorite right now is the Donut Shop Coffee, and second place is probably the Iced Nantucket Blend. I'm in love!

What is your favorite coffee? Are you interested in the Keurig Vue?

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

Important to note: As I said, Keurig and House Party provided me with all of these items for free. But you are getting my honest opinion on these products (as always!)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!! I love Keurig (you know, outside of the customer service blip from this summer) and think that it's awesome that you get to try the Vue and all the yummy things you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Mocha! I am jealous too!!

    ReplyDelete