Sunday, August 5, 2012

Social Sunday: Fall


It's that time of the week again! 
Happy Sunday lovelies. 
I'm totally with Neely and Ashley this week - I'm ready for fall to get here!!!

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love being able to sit outside with a glass of wine and a book. Sure there is the hustle and bustle of football season with holidays looming, but I love the simple parts of fall, where you enjoy beautiful weather! It's my favorite time of year!

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Hmm.... unless you're new to the blog, you know this one already! I'm a die-hard Alabama fan! Born and raised, it's a huge part of my family, and Mr. Jones' family as well! I'm a two-time graduate, and I traveled to Pasadena in 2009 and New Orleans in 2011 to watch the Crimson Tide win the BCS national championship! Those aren't the only national titles I've been on hand to watch Alabama win lately though. I saw Alabama gymnastics (go mom and dad!) win back-to-back NCAA titles in 2011 and 2012, and I saw my sweet sister win Alabama softball's first NCAA title in June!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Well, football runs the fall in Alabama. I love to be in Bryant-Denny Stadium on a game day, but more than that, I love away weekends where life is a little more calm, and you're still surrounded by friends and family to cheer your team on (in air conditioning!)

4. Favorite fall outfit staples?
All things houndstooth, of course! But other than that, I wear cardigans almost every single day. They're my favorite! I want to try some new scarves this fall, and some closed toe wedges to go with them! (I'm taking suggestions!)

5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Hmmm... it might be better to ask what I'm not looking forward to! There are so many fun and exciting things coming up. Parties, football games, my birthday! It'll be fabulous!

6. Favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I'm a September birthday girl, and Mr. Jones' birthday is right around Thanksgiving, so we've got a ton happening! We're hoping to start a new tradition this year, hosting our first annual Thanksgiving open house! I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date, especially when planning kicks in to high gear!

Hope you've enjoyed this Social Sunday!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment