Thursday, July 26, 2012

Long Live Summer!

You know those beautiful summer shots. The ones of waves rolling in on the beach. That beautiful shot of your family, mid-laugh, because everyone's relaxed, together, and carefree.


Those are the photos I live for. Those are what summer is about. I'm so excited for our family beach week to arrive, that I thought I'd share Shutterfly's awesome contest with you all! Shutterfly launched their Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook on July 9, and it is running for five weeks, so you've got plenty of time to get in on the action. Check it all out here. The contest closes on Aug. 12, and there are tons of instant win prizes!

You could win a trip for four to the Bahamas and a pro photo shoot to remember the vacation forever! All you have to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. You even get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering!


The upcoming themes are:
Week 3 (July 23) - Water Fun
Week 4 (July 30) - Sports and Activities
Week 5 (August 6) - Parties and Celebrations

That's all for now! I think I've got my eye on Week 3 or Week 5, what about you?
Happy Summer everyone!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment