Sunday, July 8, 2012

A free little beauty box...

A fellow blogger told me about Influenster's VoxBox a few months ago, and my first one came last week!  My Summer Beauty VoxBox was full of fun surprises that I am so excited to try out. Some are actually ones I already had tried, but a few were new to me.


Before this box, I'd already used and loved:
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 ($8.99 for 6 oz bottle)
- Tampax and Always Radiant Collection

I'm really excited to try out these three products:
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color ($9.99)
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme ($5.99)
- Quacker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread ($3.29 for package of bars)

Anyone else get a VoxBox or already use these products?! I'm curious as to what you think! I'll check back soon with my thoughts!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. I have an Influenster account...but hadn't linked my blog to it (oops), so it looked like I was just a random girl with badges and no actual influence. FAIL!

    Your box looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete