Saturday, March 17, 2012

Primal Update #2

It's working, it's working!

I hit my 10 pound weight loss mark on Thursday and I was so excited! I have had a few little slip-ups on the primal eating plan, but that's to be expected! I've had some sweet potato fries and ranch on occasion!

I've snapped a few photos of recent meals!

Salad with hard-boiled eggs, olives and bacon


Baked pork chop, asparagus and baked lemon shrimp
(lemon shrimp from this pin)



Baked parmesan zucchini
(idea from this pin)


I'm excited and still looking for more fabulous recipes. That's all for now! XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is wonderful, you're doing such a great job eating Primal :) Your dishes look yums too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so good. I heard about the diet from some other people at work who are doing the same thing and seem to think it's a good one too! Looking at the food you get to eat, I'm thinking I know why it's working. You'd be excited to get to eat that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, my friend! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete