Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exhaustion, pneumonia and more

I'm not quite sure what I have to say tonight. But I know it's Tuesday, and it should be Friday. It's been the longest of weeks, and there's still so much of it left.

Mr. Jones has pneumonia. After a slammed weekend, we found out when I begged him to go to the doctor on Monday morning. So he's been at home for the last two days. I feel terrible that I'm working and leaving him home so sick. I'm ready for him to be better. But Dr. Eve has been taking fabulous care of him. She's such a good little pup.

I'm overwhelmed and exhausted. The house was clean, but a weekend on the go and a sick husband at home are not very conducive to the house staying very clean.

For now, I'm curling up with my feet on a fuzzy puppy and watching Smash.
Night ya'll!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about DH - I know without a doubt you are nursing him back to health! Hope he feels much better soon and you can get back on track once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear this!! Thinking of him and sending soup through the interwebz! :)

    ReplyDelete