Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Monday: Omelet Muffins

It's been so long since I've shared a recipe! Goodness! But today I'm back and boy do I have an easy breakfast recipe for you! (And even better, it's a primal recipe that I've been loving for everyday breakfasts!)



Ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup bacon
- 1/2 cup diced veggies
- dash of pepper
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup water

Optional:
- 1/4 cup cheese (I add it!)




Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat all the eggs in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Spoon into muffin tin (I actually used a wider, thinner bread tin for mine and it was great. I also doubled the recipe to make husband-ready breakfast for on the go!)

I loved these! Hope you enjoy! You can find more details here. I'll post a primal diet update this week, I promise. There's so much I want to say already, but I'm reading and learning. I'm also hoping the scale goes down a little more before my post about it! :-) But progress is progress, and I'll take it!!!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments:

  1. Those sound so good! I wonder if I could substitute EggBeaters for the eggs and if it would taste ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing & I'm gonna have to try them! I agree with Jessica though, I'm gonna have to try them with EggBeaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so yummy! I've never put mayo in my eggs before. Can you taste it?

    ReplyDelete