Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We Had a Real Good Time...


Saturday and Sunday in New Orleans were such fun! It's always the best of trips when you end up with a win - and a national championship celebration is no different!

We kicked off our trip with a lovely dinner at the Rib Room at the Omni New Orleans! My feet were killing me by the end of the night, but that's the only complaint I have! It was such fun to head out for a night on the town and to show friends one of our favorite spots!







The meal was amazing. I had lobster bisque (a peppery version!), the most delicious filet mignon with smashed potatoes - and we actually skipped dessert in favor of hand grenades on the way home!

This is the only pic of me and my sister on Bourbon Street together! Phone quality, but it works! :-)


It was such a fun night! I highly recommend it for anyone heading down to NOLA!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had one heck of a night! That picture of you and sis is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete