Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The ultimate freebies...

So last week, Sears Optical posted a fabulous coupon that a savings blog I read shared. I printed a coupon for me. And one for my husband.

The free item they were giving away to get new people in their doors? Revlon sunglasses, regularly priced $99.99.  Here is a Sears coupon to possibly save on sunglasses for yourself!

Can I get a "yes PLEASE?!" :-)

So, I went. And then Mr. Jones went later. They were still in stock, so I have $200 worth of sunglasses for FREE! So excited. Do you like them?



Kudos to my sweet husband for using his coupon to get me a second pair! I'm excited about having these for vacation in a few weeks!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing find! I am thinking of using my extra FSA money at the end of the year for Rx sunglasses because it's hard to be in the sun with my glasses. But your free ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete