Friday, September 30, 2011

Frugal Friday: Small things

It was a good week for picking up some freebies!

I'm excited for a lot of these, because I'm getting ready to make a huge housewarming basket for a sweet friend buying her first home. I can't wait to spoil her!

This was my Target and Wal-Mart run one day. Everything here was free (plus tax):


I had another fun Target day when I got to use a coupon for free apple juice, and a $5 off clothing coupon, so I paid $1 for apple juice, two packs of Neutrogena face wipes and a blue tank! Love adding little things like this into my wardrobe.


I know it's not much for the week, but a ton of my shopping was non-couponing and grocery related... I did find a fabulous coupon for some Organic Girl lettuce. I've been eating salads and cooking with spinach all week!

That's all for today!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment