Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kicking off a wedding season...

Friday night, we headed up to Mr. Jones' hometown to kick off my brother-in-law and future sister-in-law's wedding season with their engagement party! With football season behind us, we don't have as many opportunities to catch up with Mr. Jones' side of the family, and it's left me missing them dearly!

The party and time with everyone was just wonderful. Celebrating Tyler and Vanessa's engagement was so much fun. At the same time, it brought back so many memories of our engagement party and all the excitement leading up to our wedding. I'm so very, very excited for Tyler and Vanessa! Vanessa, on top of being such a precious future sister-in-law, is also one of my Zeta pledge sisters. :-)

 

Tyler and Vanessa


 The bride and her bridesmaids!


 Sisters-to-be!


Three (almost) Mrs. Joneses!!!


The brothers and their girls!

I loved my dress, and had such a fun time! :-) Can't wait for the next pre-wedding event next month!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

6 comments:

  1. You all look fabulous! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks awesome. What a pretty sister-to-be! Can't wait to hear more about the wedding planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I am so looking forward to another wedding in either my or my husband's family. None of our siblings are anywhere close as yet....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and beautiful pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete