Friday, October 22, 2010

Mrs. Jones, MA

One week later, I'm back!



And it's time to CELEBRATE! I successfully defended my thesis yesterday. I've got one more session with my adviser next week to make the needed revisions to submit it to the graduate school, and that is the FINAL school-related thing I ever have to do.

The defense went well. I feel like the weight of 1,000 different things has just been lifted off my shoulders. It's like I can breathe again.

I took today off of work, and I'm having a "me" day. It's wonderful. I've got so much to share, things to tell you. So I'm back to blogging. Back to me. Back to my life. It's time to rejoice!!!!

Life is good. I'm happy. I'm done with school.



Thank you for all the sweet e-mails, tweets and messages!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That must be such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Finishing my master's degree was one of my biggest reliefs/accomplishments! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations you master you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go! such a great feeling! you wont know what to do with yourself with all of the time you will now have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the best news! I'm so glad you got to take the day off and just enjoy being done with your thesis. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - that's so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete