Friday, June 11, 2010

Puppy musings....

Well hello!

Eve Belle here to talk to you tonight. Mom's been crazy busy, and I'm kind of tired of it. She has to work all day everyday now, and I don't really like being left at home alone. I've been destroying my toys rather quickly just to prove a point, but Mom and Dad keep buying me more. I don't think they get it.

BUT..... I feel like something is going on. Mom and Dad were so excited last night when we went for a car ride. They brought my fluffy frisbee and I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm still not. But we stopped, and got out at a place that I'd never seen before. We went inside. It was totally empty and they kept walking around and making notes and talking about possible colors and furniture.

Then, I got to do the most fun thing in the world. Mom and Dad opened the back door of this strange place,and turned me lose in a huge, fenced in back yard. I was so happy that I literally floated on air in between massive bounds across the back yard. We played frisbee and I ran and bounded around until my little fluffy self was beyond tuckered out.

I really like that place. I hope we go back. Maybe, just maybe...... it can be my new home?

Licks and snuggles,
Eve Belle

3 comments:

  1. Eve Belle, did your parents like the house as much as you liked the backyard? Househunting (and yard hunting) is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to get a new backyard! And to be able to run around without a leash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I'm househunting right now and hoping to find a puppy friendly pad!

    ReplyDelete