Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fabulous Frugal Friday..... finally.

Happy Frugal Friday on Saturday everyone! I haven't been couponing much at all lately. We're rather well-stocked on everyday items (except for paper products - GEEZ!) so I don't have a lot of fun to share this week.

Here are a few freebies I've seen lately.

Wal-Mart FREE bodycology sample

Get a FREE Nexcare sample

Wal-Mart FREE Three Dog Treat sample

Wal-Mart FREE Cottonelle sample

I did have a rather victorious shopping experience at CVS earlier this morning. I'll post that this week. I got $35 worth of stuff for $7! So happy.

Enjoy these links, even if they are a day late!
XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment:

  1. I love CVS....I am pissed, I found 4 $8 ECBs that expired back on the 22nd! $32 down the drain...DARN IT!!

    ReplyDelete