Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sick puppy

Butterball is sick and at the vet. They are keeping him for the day to observe and try to treat him for dehydration and nausea. I am so worried about our little baby. Well, that's an understatement. I'm a nervous wreck, channeling all my energy into getting housework and homework done while he's gone.

He hasn't really eaten since we've had him. (Since Saturday.) So Mr. Jones and I are super-worried, but glad we got him in at the vet first thing this morning.

I just want my Butterball back and healthy and happy. He was so pitiful this morning, just moaning and snuggling.

More soon,
Mrs. Jones

(And I promise, once we are settled, you will hear about more than just our sweet puppy!)

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh! that's so sad! its good you took him to the vet. i have a little one too and i remember how scared i was for everything when she was a puppy!
    she's PRECIOUS though and i'm looking forward to more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor little baby!! I hope the vet can make him feel better quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the little guy is feeling better very, very soon. It's so tough since they can't tell you they're sick. Praying for all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I hope he gets better soon! I know when Tucker was hurt (horror story with a groomer gone bad) and couldn't move around, I just cradled him and babied him. They are like your kids (when you don't have any). Hope he gets better real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! poor little guy! hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete