Sunday, March 9, 2014

Social Sunday: Pinterest Love


It's a fun Pinterest-themed Social Sunday this week, so I had to join here. Learn about my favorite pins! :-)

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
Searching for this, I have to admit, I don't actually pin outfits. I pin items. so... nothing to share for this one!


2. What is your favorite food pin?
I found these fabulous parmesan garlic knots on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and I've made them twice. They were so easy and awesome!



3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Yeah, don't really have one of these. Our wedding was more than five years ago!

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
I'm proud of this pin, because it's one of the only things I've created and shared on Pinterest! I love my earring display frame!



5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
There are too many of these! So I'm sharing two, one from my 2012 board, and one from my 2013 board!



6. Share one more random pin you love!
I have a "Disney Love" pin board that is my absolute favorite. It always makes me happy when I find something to pin it too!


Follow me on Pinterest here - and happy Social Sunday!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

3 comments: