Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Getting cozy this winter...

Y'all know when it's winter, and you're feeling a little blah, and you want to give your home a pick-me-up? I know, I know. We've all been there.

Well, I was so excited when Cozy Wall Art contacted me in late 2013, and offered to let me check out one of their products! I opted for wall art, and there were so many choices! It took me a few weeks to select the item, and I went with the Damask No. 1 decal.

It totally made our master bathroom pop when we added our white decal to the tan walls. It's simple, and classic, and I think I am going to add a little bit to it with sconces or something in the future.

So without further adieu, what do you think of our Cozy Wall Art?



They have added personalized name decals since I selected mine - LOVE this! And from what they've mentioned, monograms may be in the not-so-distant future. Y'all know I'll freak out about that and add a few around our house!

It was so easy to put on the wall. Took under 10 minutes, and I was done! Just peel the backing, place it, and slowly peel the other backing off!

Check out Cozy Wall Art here, and believe me, I'll be crowing when they have monograms out. I will have to limit myself to one or two though!

Have a fantastic night, and I'll be back with more tomorrow!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

1 comment: