Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Signazon Review: Adding a little fun to work!



A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Signazon.com and was given the chance to review a product. I'd never heard of the company before, so I took a little time to check out their site and offerings before I said yes.

Turns out, they were right up my alley with vinyl decals and stickers, stationery, invitations and more. They are a company so perfect for small businesses or personal items, and their customer service and website design process was great. They shipped quickly and arrived in a perfect little package to make my day!

It took me a try or two, but I wound up creating monogram stickers to use as letter seals! Didn't they turn out great?

They are a beautiful light blue with black monogram! Perfectly me....



I've already started using them - and I hope my friends and family who have gotten letters recently have noticed the extra fun on my notes!



I just wanted to share, as I know many of my readers have small businesses or may need other items that Signazon does - and well! :-)  You can also check Signazon out on Facebook and Twitter!

XOXO and Happy Wednesday,
Mrs. Jones

2 comments: