Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A slight reading frenzy...

Part of all this being on-the-go lately has meant I always wind up stuck waiting somewhere with a little time to kill. Be it 30 minutes between work and a Junior League meeting or anywhere in between, I've had a book or my iPad mini with me, and have gotten to read a TON.

Score one for my sanity, because reading keeps me going in crazy times.

Here's what I've been reading, sorted by where it came from...

From the half-price paperback store:


This was just a great, quick read. Love Kristen Heitzman because her work is so uplifting!



Colleen Coble is quickly become a HUGE favorite of mine. I loved the historical elements, and this story was just a fabulous one. I want to go read the rest of the books in this series now.


From Net Galley:
First, can I just saw how much I love Net Galley? I'm obsessed, and can't wait to spend a little more time on the site figuring things out and reviewing more books!


Oh. My. Gosh! Listed for just $3.99 in the Amazon e-book store, this was so amazing. I loved it. Falling in love with an up-and-coming actor who makes it big throws Lizzie for a loop while she's visiting London. The characters are so well developed, and the story made me stay up until 1 a.m. to finish it!



This book does not read like it's cover looks. It's a WONDERFUL book, with a few slightly racy parts. I love the ideas of princes in disguise, and being tricked into falling in love - in literature at least. And this book had it all! This book is currently listed for just $4.27 in the Amazon e-book store!

I'll be back with more books to check out soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,
Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment